University of Nottingham
Other - See Job
See Hiring Manager
Unitemps are acting as an Employment Business, supplying temporary workers, in relation to this vacancy.
Cushion Connection are looking for a WordPress Coordinator who are skilled in the areas if updating & editing using the WordPress Software
CLOSING DATE: 10/12/23 Please note that the role may close early to applications – apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Duties and responsibilities
- Providing updates using WordPress tools and plugins
- Website editing using WordPress
The areas in which a candidate may be responsible.
- Website editing
- Providing updates
Skills and experience
- Experience in using Word Press
- Understanding Core values and principles of Cushion Connection
- Start date - ASAP.
- Part time position with flexible hours.
- Remote working
- Salary £15 P/H starting hourly rate with Holiday Pay.
- Potential to become a full-time role in the future.
For advice on CVs, covering letters and making applications, please refer to the University’s Careers and Employability Service website.Apply for job