Temp - Perm
Monday to Friday - 37 Hours
My client, a successful Architectural and Managed Services company based in the heart of Cheadle, are currently looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to join the team from January 2024. In this new role you will drive its digital marketing campaigns with a view to maximise engagement with existing and new Customers alike. This company is on a journey of fast growth, this opportunity will allow you put your mark on the business, bring in new perspective whilst being mentored by experienced marketeers and graphic designers.
Duties and responsibilities
- To devise and deliver online marketing projects and undertake actions to enhance the business brand.
- Participate fully in the online marketing activities of the business inc of Social Media Campaigns, SEO, Online Networking, Blogs.
- Conduct market research
- To undertake all e-activities for the business and the implementation of various innovative projects on digital marketing
- Utilisation of social media tools and various online channels to accomplish assigned tasks
- Devise and implement digital marketing strategies for the business
- Responsibility for online marketing campaign development and be able to handle media techniques perfectly
Skills and experience
- Degree in Marketing / CIM qualified
- Ability to effectively project manage
Desirables Skills and Experience Required:
An interest in the Housebuilding and Design/Managed Services market
- Confident clear communicator
- Outgoing and approachable
- A high level of dexterity with a ‘can-do’ approach
- Fan of Lego
If you live in Stoke-On-Trent there is a bus that runs every 20 minutes from Hanley bus Station to Cheadle, Free parking on-site if you have a car. Office based role 5 days per week (NO remote work)