University of Warwick
Monday - Friday 09:00-17:30
Our client is looking for someone to provide administrative support and to help co-ordinate projects that they currently have.
We are looking for someone to start on the 8th January 2024 and the role will run until 29th March 2024.
The role will be split between Remote working (3 Days) and Working at the Office based at Birmingham Business Park (2 days). This is a great opportunity to gain office experience.
Duties and responsibilities
• General administration using Application Tracking Systems (ATS, such as Advorto, Jobmi). Being able to multitask is key as you could be working on several projects at the same time.
Skills and experience
- Strong Administration Skills are essential.
- Ability to cope with a fast paced changing environment.
- Microsoft office skills needed.
- Strong literacy and analytical skills needed.
- Solid interpersonal skills beneficial.
Birmingham Business Park/Remote
You would be required to be in the office 2 days per week to begin with. You can work remotely for the other days.
We are looking for someone to start in January 2024. The hours are Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30 with an hour lunch break.
Please send a CV and Cover Letter indicating your suitability for the role as well as your ability to start.Apply for job