City University of London
Monday to Friday, 9-5.
Apprenticeships Assessor required in City's Apprenticeships department.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for the assessment and feedback of evidence submitted on the Apprenticeship programs, including preparation for End-point Assessment process.
- Supporting the Apprenticeships and Course Teams with completion of monthly progress reports, updating and marking of the LMS, and ensuring learners are compliant with ESFA and OFSTED regulations by conducting regular Tripartite reviews on a 10 weekly basis, with Employer and apprentice.
Skills and experience
- Experience of working with E-portfolio systems Experience of working in apprenticeships in L5 or above
- Experience in conducting reviews at the given frequency involving both Learner and Employer
- Experience in providing information, advice and guidance in relation to End Point Assessments
- Experience of working remotely and using Microsoft Teams to conduct and attend reviews and meetings
- Willingness to learn Nursing and Advanced Clinical Practice apprenticeship standards, if not already applicable.
- Have a minimum assessor award such as TAQA, V1, D32/33 or equivalent. PTLSS, or equivalent teaching qualification Experience