University of Warwick
Working hours are Monday to Thursday 09:00 - 17:00, Friday 09:00 – 16:00 (Friday 10:00 - 17:00 1 in 4)
Unitemps, part of the Warwick Employment Group, is the University of Warwick’s wholly owned recruitment consultancy placing students, graduates and experienced professionals into temporary and permanent roles both on campus and with clients in the wider community.
As Internal Recruitment Administrator you will be working with high volume, short term roles within our Internal team. Therefore, this role requires an ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment. We are looking for a proactive, highly organised and confident individual, with excellent communication skills and the ability to manage a busy workload. Previous experience in administration in an office environment is essential.
This role is initially being advertised as a temporary role for 12 months, however this could become an ongoing permanent role for the right candidate.
Duties and responsibilities
- Check workers’ identity documents, in accordance with government rules
- Respond to telephone, face to face and email enquiries. This includes advising customers on various issues including payroll, timesheets, holiday pay, references and website queries
- Process new temporary booking and re-booking requests
- Uploads/management/cleansing of data on recruitment system
- Provide administrative support to the Internal Recruitment Consultants and Executives
Skills and experience
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to deal with a wide range of people internally and externally, over the phone and in-person
- Able to prioritise quickly and manage a variety of tasks within deadlines
- Proactive and forward thinking
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) is essential
- Prior experience in an administrative role is essential
- Prior experience using Adapt Recruitment Software is desirable
Hybrid. Working an average of 2/3 days per week on campus depending on the needs of the business