De Montfort University
1 - 2 Weeks
35 hours a week - 08:30 - 16:00 5 days
We are looking to recruit a number of Sports Coaches to assist with the delivery of the Premier Holiday Camps running from Monday 19th December - Friday 23rd December.
The Camps run from Monday to Friday with the average hours being from 8:30 - 15:30/16:00.
This is a perfect opportunity for college/university students looking for seasonal work.
The interview process will be as follows:
1. Invited to a remote interview via MS Teams.
2. If successful you will then be invited to deliver an in person session as part of the interview process.
Duties and responsibilities
We are looking for passionate sport and dance coaches/teachers to effectively engage and inspire primary school children through a variety of sports/activities during the Christmas school holiday.
The dates are 19th December – 23rd December 2022.
Effective coaching/teaching to improve child development and fitness through high delivery standards.
- To plan and deliver a range of innovative coaching sessions
- To set up and deliver high quality sports/dance teaching to young people
- Develop and inspire young people to live and lead active and healthy lifestyles,
Skills and experience
Requirements to be an Activity Professional:
- Own transport or be willing to use public transport as you will be required to travel to the Holiday Camp venue
- Self motivated and have a passion for teaching/coaching sport and/or dance
- Previous experience/qualifications in a school environment would be highly beneficial
- Be able to pass an enhanced DBS check and deemed safe to work with children
- You must be minimum 18 years of age.
Please state in your cover letter what sport you coach, and your location.
Are you a DMU Student and require help putting together a CV/Cover Letter?
Why not make the use of the Digital tools available via MyGateway by clicking HERE.
Here is where you can access CV360, CV Builder and the Cover Letter Builder tool.
Unitemps is acting as an Employment Business, supplying temporary workers, in relation to this vacancy.