Our client based in Stoke on Trent are on the lookout for staff to join their team! They are a small business, with a relaxed working environment, serving and smashing burgers at pop up events and kitchen takeovers.
- Prepping, grilling and smashing our burgers.
- Interacting with customers, handling orders and cash/card payments.
- General cleaning duties.
- Stock control and stock takes,
- Our ideal candidate must be good working within a small knit team but must have the initiative to work on their own at times and have a can do attitude.
- Good communication skills and a love of burgers is essential, along with feeling comfortable to cooking good burgers!
- Own transport would be desirable.
- No experience needed as training will be given.
Various locations in Stoke on Trent
- Good rate of pay
- Space to be creative
- Holiday pay
- Free food whilst working
- Ideal role for students
Pay is £10 per hour plus holiday pay and have plans to increase this once staff have been in place for a certain period of time.
Although drivers license is not essential it is prefered. Expenses aren't reimbursed.