Residence Life Events Assistant
Other - See Job
Hours will be dictated by events programme/ calendar (likely to be evenings and weekends) You may be required to work events and open days which would be outside of these hours and could include some weekends
To deliver an engaging and vibrant programme of events and activities to residents living on campus.
- Oversee activation of event and activity plans supplied by Events Leader undertaking active duties required to bring projects to life
- Liaise with Events Leader on a regular basis for discussion around upcoming events and activities.
- Manage the hosting and operations of events and activities on behalf of the Residential Services team, including open days
- Develop key inventories and any instructionals required for events tools and materials and assist with transportation, erection and training as required
- Assist with management of events teams (RLAs and other support staff) to ensure clear delineation of duties and hosting oversight
- Ensure participation measurements and KPIs are actively tracked
Any other duties, commensurate with the role.
Strong team work skills
Confidence in engaging with new people
Sense of adventure
Experience of hosting events
Staffordshire University Leek Road
The postion is due to start 15th August 2022 and is expected to last until 15th July 2023