Unitemps have partnered with an established Warehouse software solutions company based in Stafford who currently have an exciting opportunity to bring onboard an IT Infrastructure Administrator to join their on a permanent basis in Stafford.
The Infrastructure Administrator will be working as part of a small Infrastructure team providing technical expertise and guidance across our internal network and Data Centre Infrastructure.
The company has been established since 2001 and focuses on providing high quality but affordable warehouse management systems primarily to warehousing and logistics companies but also to other sectors such as packaging, manufacturing, and e-commerce.
Headquartered in Stafford, this company is a small team providing warehouse management solutions across the UK and into Europe.
The main technologies that the candidate would be required to support include:
- Active Directory
- Hyper-V, Hyper-V Manager and Virtual Machines
- Microsoft Servers
- Remote Desktop Servers
- Database Server running Microsoft SQL Server (Not including Database Administration)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Azure
- FreePBX – Asterix based PBX
- OTRS Helpdesk
- Respond to incident alerts in a timely manner.
- Ensure systems are managed to the satisfaction of the business.
- Incidents and Service Requests closed within SLA.
- Maintain documentation / knowledge-base for systems, including DR procedures, recovery procedures, build procedures, call out logs, decision logs, and maintenance procedures.
The Ideal Candidate:
- The ideal candidate will be working in a role that exposes them to some of the technologies above and wants to take the next step into a more senior role within Network Infrastructure.
- They have strong technical troubleshooting capabilities and methodologies.
- The candidate will be expected to take the lead on reviewing, planning and overseeing our estate of servers and network as a whole.
- The candidate is confident to make measured decisions under pressure
- They will be expected to keep abreast of new technologies and make recommendations for Optima in the future.
- Able to plan and prioritise large parts of their own work and deliverables.
- IT related degree or relevant qualifications is highly desirable.
- Experience supporting other infrastructure technologies and a broad understanding of these.
- Willingness to work out of core hours when required.