University of Warwick
Other - See Job
Our client is looking a Marketing Assistant to join their team based at Binley in Coventry.
This is a permanent opportunity with a business that is looking expand and the pay is between £19,000-21,000 dependant on experience.
You will be tasked with raising the profile of the business through various marketing initiatives with the objective of increase sales and expanding the business. The company work with Perfume and fragrances.
Duties will include
• Be an ambassador of social media for the business and promoting the business on social media to expose the business to new potential clients by using Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn etc.
• Help with the design and developing content of the website.
• Help to design promotional merchandise like flyers/ offer sheets etc for Trade shows.
• Send out regular client marketing initiatives.
• Support the business with the administration of marketing documents.
• Source and manage relationships with clients and evaluate the effectiveness of the marketing materials and website.
• Ongoing management and development of the website for our clients to make it easily accessible.
• Research for any new clients and opportunities and follow up with potential leads.
• Take photos of product and keep information up to date on client website.
We are looking for a candidate who can run develop their own ideas for the business with help from the Marketing Manager. You will be involved in exciting projects
We are looking for someone with the following Skillsets/Experience.
- Previous experience of using Social Media (from a marketing perspective).
- Excellent Communication Skills (written & verbal).
- Excellent attention to detail for Brand continuity.
This is a permanent position within a business that is looking to expand.
You will be based at the office in Binley in Coventry (Public transport links available).
We are looking for someone to work full time 09:00-17:30, however for the right person, different hours could be considered.
Please send a CV & Cover Letter indicating your suitability for the position.