General Catering Assistant
We require several catering assistants to work across outlets on CCCU campus.
These contracts are initially for 8 weeks, although its likely the contract will be extended and could lead to a permanent role.
You must be available to work 20 hours per week for the duration of the contract. Shifts will start no earlier than 07:30 and end no later than 19:30. Minimum shift length is 4 hours.
We need staff to start as soon as possible, so please apply immediately with a CV and cover letter if interested.
Please write in your cover letter the days and times you are available to work across Monday to Friday. Occasionally you will also be required to work at the weekend.
- Preparing and serving hot and cold drinks
- Cleaning and sanitising work areas, utensils and equipment
- Cleaning service and seating areas
- Describing menu items and suggesting products to customers
- Servicing customers and taking orders
- Ordering, receiving and distributing stock supplies
- Receiving and processing customer payments
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to follow instructions, working in a team environment
- Previous customer service experience
- Positive and approachable manner
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas and processes
- Prior hospitality experience would be ideal