Graduate Assistant Auditor x2
To assist in the auditing of client’s data within the transport industry – ensuring the required standard is met in regard to submitting annual returns to the relevant authorities.
To provide a complete audit file for review/handover to Senior Auditor in the time allocated.
- Liaise and take direction from Senior Auditors of the department responsible for the client(s).
- Thorough checking of client’s data and own audit work to ensure accuracy.
- Liaise with clients – obtaining information and providing advice as required.
- Prepare and maintain audit files for final review
- Monitor and report to Senior Auditors any significant issues arising and provide relevant management information.
- Compile reports/letters outlining the main points arising from the audits.
- Majority of the work will be computer based using systems designed for transport companies.
- Provide support in other areas of the company as required – for example, IT Support, software testing and processing of client’s data on their behalf.
- Ideally educated to degree level, but not a necessity
- Experience working in an office environment preferable
- Able to work well within a team and to strict deadlines
- Time Management Skills
- Excellent IT Skills – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Flexible in approach to work, particularly in regard to working away from home – overnight stays of up to 3 nights per week at various times throughout the year.
- A full UK Driving Licence is required along with your own vehicle
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday Day off
- Company Pension
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Private Health Care, Cycle to work Scheme
- Full training will be provided with the opportunity for ACCA supported study