Autism Support Worker
Unitemps are acting as an Employment Business, supplying temporary workers, in relation to this vacancy.
We are a leading autism charity - we exist to ensure autistic people can live their lives with dignity, choice and independence.
CLOSING DATE: 23rd December 2021.
Please note that the role may close early to applications – apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Working as a support worker for Autism East Midlands means you will be providing exceptional support for individuals with Autism. No two days are the same. Your job will be key in encouraging independence, boosting service users self-confidence, and keeping them safe. As a support worker you will assist individuals based on their individual need, possible elements of personal care, assisting them with daily living skills, helping them in the community and doing the things they love which can range from the cinema, arts & crafts, sports, shopping and much more.
- You’ll have great communication skills
- You’ll embody our values; you’ll be kind, dedicated and have a passion for people.
- You’ll bring passion and enthusiasm to the role
- You’ll be keen to develop and work towards an NVQ in Health & Social Care
- You’ll be comfortable with IT and have experience using emails
- £ 9.19 per hour
- 33 days annual leave
- Paid DBS check
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Career Pathway with comprehensive training
- Access Blue Light Discounts; Save in shops, restaurants and venues on the high street
- Refer a friend scheme allowing you to earn financial rewards!
Please apply with a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23d December 2021.
For advice on CVs, covering letters and making applications, please refer to the University’s Careers and Employability Service website.