Translator and Communications Support
Unitemps are acting as an Employment Business, supplying temporary workers, in relation to this vacancy.
A record label based in Birmingham showcasing artists in the West Midlands area are looking for a data entry administrator/translator. This post is remote.
CLOSING DATE: 23rd December 2021.
Please note that the role may close early to applications – apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Translate all field communications, including daily communications in a timely manner. Reading through original material and rewriting it in the target language, ensuring that the meaning of the source text is retained.
- Answering and dealing with telephone, social media and e-mail enquiries as and when required.
- The role involves the compilation of data from internet sources and compiling it for use on computers using Excel.
- Looking for bilingual individuals with a good standard of English as well as fluent in another language.
- Must be competent with Microsoft office and have access to internet and email.
This role meets National Minimum Wage:
- 18-20: £6.56
- 21-22: £8.36
- 23 and above: £8.91
We are currently in need of people who speak the following languages: European languages such as Norwegian, Sami, Swedish (Svenska), Dutch, Ukrainian, Belarusian, Portuguese and Finnish; languages spoken in Africa such as Berber, Swahili, Yoruba, Igbo, Fula, Shona, Luo, Songhay, Nubian and Maasai and other languages such as Guarani, Persian (Farsi), Tagalog, Cebuano, Pashto, Dari, Malagasy and Thai.
The employers are flexible regarding start dates, as well as days and hours per week worked.
Please apply with a CV to email@example.com by 23rd December 2021.
For advice on CVs, covering letters and making applications, please refer to the University’s Careers and Employability Service website.