Recruitment and Admissions Coordinator
University of Warwick
36.5 hours, Monday to Friday
To assist in the effective administration of the recruitment and admissions process for MBA programmes and to provide a high quality service to all relevant stakeholders including enquirers, current students, academics, alumni and colleagues in the central Student Recruitment, Outreach and Admissions Service.
Acting as the first point of contact for a range of enquirers and maintaining accurate records throughout the customer life cycle (i.e. from pre-application to registration). You may also assist with the organisation of attraction and recruitment events, such as Recruitment Fairs and Open Days, and process student applications, including pre-screening applicants against agreed criteria and communicating application decisions reached by the Recruitment Managers or academic selectors. As part of a team of skilled administrators, this is your opportunity to really get involved with delivering a high quality and trusted recruitment admissions service.
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service through effective team working and be able to demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a matrix organisational context.
- Evidence of well-developed administration skills and a high level of IT literacy will be required, as will the ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and with attention to detail.
- You will be at ease working in a changing environment, being able to demonstrate flexibility to be involved in a number of operational support activities at a time.
- Experience of providing administrative support to recruitment and admissions-related activities would be advantageous.
Hybrid: Remote UK working/University of Warwick
- Advert close date: 12 September.
- Interview date: W/C 13 September.
- Start and end date: 27 September - 3 December 2021.