Finance Administrator / Practice Support
Broomleaf is a small management accounting practice that has been trading for 18 months supporting primarily professional service businesses in the media, marketing and consulting space. It has a small portfolio of clients taking finance and management account services. To date the founder has provided all services, but she is looking for some support with admin and some client bookkeeping. This is a brand new role in a growing business.
The primary purpose of the role is to undertake the routine, timetabled, finance processing tasks for clients and to support on practice administration. We primarily use Xero, Office 365 and some other incidental systems.
Tasks: - Client accounts payables coding - Payment preparation - Client bank reconciliations - Online file maintenance / digital file naming - Error checking - Maintaining the practice timetable - Assisting with general internal office management (v light, as largely remote)
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Interest in finance and business administration
- Some Excel knowledge – basic to intermediate
- Xero - system experience desired but not essential.
- Experience or aptitude for picking up new systems
- Self-motivated, proactive