Community Health Care Assistants ( Full and Part Time)
University of Warwick
Other - See Job
Part time hours to suit where possible
A forward looking and progressive care provider with an innovative outlook to the delivery of care in the community are seeking Care Assistants for rewarding work supporting people in the community who need it most.
Duties may include:
- supporting people with social and physical activities
- booking and accompanying people to appointments
- helping with personal care such as showering and dressing
- assisting people with eating and drinking
- monitoring individuals’ conditions by taking their temperature, pulse, respiration and weight, and possibly helping with medication
Experience is not essential as they want to encourage as many people as possible to start a career in care. They can help you to gain qualifications to help kick-start a long successful career in care.
If you enjoy helping people and want to make a positive difference to their lives, this job is perfect for you! Care Staff are at the absolute heart of what they do, delivering frontline care within their Care at Home service.
Coventry and Bedworth
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Flexible Working Hours (full and part time available)
- Pension Scheme
- Holiday Pay
- Free Uniform-
- Mobile Phone Allowance
- Enhanced Mileage Allowance
- Full and recognised training/qualifications
A driving license and your own vehicle is essential as you will be traveling around Coventry.