Accounts and Contract Administrator
As a member of the Central Support team you will provide a key coordination and delivery function to the whole contract. As a Contract Administrator, you will be responsible for ensuring that key administrative functions are delivered by yourself and support other members of the team in routine tasks. The role will assume responsibility for purchase orders raising, receipting, invoice queries and the ISS Waste Management System. The individual will operate within the parameters and governance set out legally, contractually and organisationally. The accuracy and timeliness of all request and information produced is of the utmost importance.
- Supporting ISS Data Management with task amendments and completions in the CAFM system (TriRiga), ensuring system processes are followed and corrective tasks are uploaded in a timely fashion.
- Supporting the ISS Helpdesk in their provision to the contract, answering queries and resolving localised issues.
- Support the accurate and prompt delivery of the Purchase to Pay system (Coupa)
- Administer procurement functions to ensure thorough and robust governance around purchase order and receipting activities.
- Operation of the Waste Manager system, requesting quotes and corresponding with suppliers.
- Supporting the Performance Manager in coordination of key activities and administration
- Microsoft Office, Power Point, Excel User
- Experienced user of a Purchase to Pay system
- Desirable experience of CAFM System and Purchase Order platforms
- Administrative Management
- Proven track record of achievement within an administrative function
- Experience working within the Facilities Management industry
- Managing multiple stakeholders
- Working in a fast-paced deadline orientated environment
- Knowledge of financial basics – Purchase Orders, Invoices
- Excellent written and oral communication
- A good team player
- Numerate and technology literate
- Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Financial awareness
- Strong problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Setting and managing deadlines directly
- A proactive and positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Able to exercise a good deal of tact and diplomacy
- Calm and professional approach
- A high level of flexibility and a positive attitude to change
- Live within a practical travelling distance for the region
- Suitable background for Home Office clearances.
- Working in a fast-paced demandi