University of Warwick
Other - See Job
A local business based at Meriden Business Park are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join their team in a brand new position..
This is a permanent position within the business and the salary for the role is based upon experience.
We are lookimg fpr someone to start ASAP and is an office based role.
We are looking for someone who can develop the role and make it their own. You will report into the Commercial Director and will be in charge of marketing.
Duties will include
- Creating and maintaining all internal and external documentation – ensuring it is consistent and on brand.
- Creating, managing and reporting the success of key campaigns.
- Provide a source of content ideas for campaign activity and annual strategy.
- Research and liaise with suppliers for things like merchandise, signage and office decorations, as well as managing the internal distribution.
- Coordinating the promotion for the IPP events schedule.
- Being the main point of contact for external marketing and PR agencies, including attendance at all marketing and PR meetings.
Educated to degree level in a marketing, business or other relevant field or equivalent.
Demonstrable experience working within a marketing and communication role with experience of delivering campaigns.
An awareness of current trends.
A creative thinker.
Analytical with excellent problem-solving skills.
Good planning and organisational skills with strong attention to detail.Highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
The company offer a lot of benefits including 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, free onsite parking and life assurance to name a few.
We are looking for someone to start asap.
You will be based at the office full time and will be given scope to lead on marketing for the company.
Please send a CV and Cover Letter indicating your suitability and previous experience as well as your availability to start.