Unitemps are acting as an Employment Business, supplying temporary workers, in relation to this vacancy.
Unitemps is a recruitment business within the Careers and Employability Service, managed by the University of Nottingham. Unitemps provides temporary staff to all departments across the University as well as to external clients in the local region, using students, graduates and local talent as a candidate pool. One of our key aims is to support the Careers and Employability prospects of our students by providing part-time and temporary work opportunities.
We are looking for a Recruitment Administrator to work within the Unitemps Team supporting the day-to-day sourcing of candidates for various clients.
You will support the recruitment of roles from the initial enquiry right through to candidate placement and beyond with both internal managers and external businesses within Nottinghamshire. Your main focus will be working with our students to support and develop them through temporary work opportunities.
Due to the working hours and nature of the role this position is not suitable for current students.
CLOSING DATE: 20th September
Please note that the role may close early to applications – apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Assisting with the staffing needs of our external clients
- Producing and posting job adverts online
- Screening candidate applications
- Screening candidates by telephone and face-to-face
- Responding to face to face enquiries, as well as queries via email and telephone.
- Completing eligibility to work checks; ensuring that candidates have documentation to prove their right to work in the UK and that documents are checked and recorded on database
- Handling client enquiries and advising on the Unitemps recruitment process
- Liaising with our Master Vendor (external agency) to source additional candidates
- You will need to, on occasion, support with internal clients
- Support with direct bookings (roles where a candidate has already been selected by the hiring manager)
- Support the team with invoicing
- Previous recruitment experience (desirable)
- Previous experience in an administrative role (essential)
- Experience working in a fast-paced team environment (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills, in particular, use of databases and Microsoft package
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure, juggling multiple tasks to tight and changing deadlines
- Excellent customer service and a professional manner
- Ability to work with the team towards a shared goal
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a calm and have a positive attitude under pressure
£9.93 per hour + £1.20 Holiday Pay
This role involves a blended approach incorporating office and home working dependant on the business need, when working on campus you will be based in the Portland Building, University Park, Nottingham.
Please apply via the website with a CV and cover letter by 20th September.
For advice on CVs, covering letters and making applications, please refer to the University’s Careers and Employability Service website.