Research & Innovation Administrator
Unitemps are acting as an Employment Business, supplying temporary workers, in relation to this vacancy.
This role is to provide admin support to the central R&I Admin Team, particularly the PAs to the Directors in R&I. The post is a full-time position and will last for 3 months. As the post is full time, current UoN students are not eligible to apply.
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday 3rd August 2021.
Please note that the role may close early to applications – apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Provide admin support to R&I PAs as directed
- Diary management
- Monitoring R&I Admin inbox
- Organising meeting rooms & refreshments
- Ordering and monitoring office consumables
- Assisting with necessary office requirements for returning to work
- Monitoring all IT equipment and work mobile phones
- Organising courier services
- Helping staff with expense claims when required
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of basic office procedures
- Ability to work on Microsoft Teams
- Ability to plan own work activities in response to differing needs of the department
- Extensive I.T. knowledge using Microsoft packages
- Ability to independently resolve complex internal and external queries and to provide and maintain a high level of customer service whilst working to deadlines
£9.93 + £1.20 holiday pay
Please apply via the website with a CV and cover letter by Tuesday 3rd August 2021.
For advice on CVs, covering letters and making applications, please refer to the University’s Careers and Employability Service website.