Mobile App Developer
Our new and exciting client connect a new world of smart glasses and augmented reality devices with traditional video meetings for workplaces. They are looking for an Android Developer to join their team ideally with Kotlin or Flutter experience. If this sounds like the perfect job for you… then look no further!
- Work as part of a collaborative team to tackle the challenges of designing and creating a new corporate APP (Android)
- Perform code reviews to ensure code quality
- Actively participate in meetings with clients and SME’s to develop ideas and design instructional methodologies that support client goals and learning objectives.
- Technical input in team meetings and contributing to design ideas.
- Work with the management and sales team to scope projects.
- Research into new practices and methodologies used in APP development.
- Testing and debugging new and existing software.- Installation and Setup of demonstrations as requested.
- Kotlin or Flutter experience
- Excellent knowledge of Mobile App development (Android APPs)
- Graduate in a relevant discipline or 2+ years commercial experience
- Be dependable, goal orientated and have good interpersonal skills
- Be efficient and professional and be able to meet project deadlines
- Experience with mobile APP development.
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving video standards and development technologies.
- Additional knowledge of other programming languages such as C++.
- User level experience in Gsuite
- Fantastic company to work for
- Fully remote
- Fully flexible working hours
- Holiday pay
- Pension scheme
- Competitive salary