Customer Service Coordinator
Unitemps are working closely with a leading facilities provider who specialise in a range of property management services in Stoke on Trent. We are looking to recruit up to 20 Service Coordinator's on a temporary to permanent basis. This is an ideal opportunity for our students looking for work during the summer holidays and beyond and for those looking for full time work in the local area.
Full training is provided.
You will be based both at home and in the office working with the helpdesk and business support team in delivering excellent customer service to the companies existing client base.
This role is predominantly working 40 hours per week Monday to Friday covering shift patterns between 07:00 AM and 19:00 PM. Part-time work is available for students to fit around your studies.
We are looking for succesfull candidates to start ASAP as early as Monday 9th August
- Provide a friendly and professional point of contact for customers for any queries or concerns.
- Interpret and log work order requests, inputting details into an in-house system, providing and tracking regular updates to customers.
- Liaise with wider team members to ensure the best resolution.
- Completing all administration tasks that relate to the contact.
- Liaise with relevant Contract staff and subcontractors.
- Carry out monitoring of data to ensure that Helpdesk work orders have been accurately created, assigned, prioritised and categorised.
- To comply with company procedures to ensure that all risks relating to safety, health, environment and quality are effectively managed.
- 3 GCSEs at grade C or above or equivalent
- Relevant customer service experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, professional and enthusiastic
- Positive team member but with the abiliy to work on own initiative
- Willingness to learn and embrace change
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment