Trainee Careers Adviser
CXK is a leading charity that empowers young people and adults to build the skills and the confidence they need to move into sustainable education, employment or training. Each year we make a difference to more than 70,000 people across the south-east by delivering inspiring and motivational programmes of support, including the National Careers Service. The National Careers Service provides high quality, free and impartial information advice and guidance to help people make decisions about learning, training and work.
We are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals to join our National Careers Service team as part of our second Trainee Careers Adviser Programme, starting in June 2021.
As a Trainee Careers Adviser you will:
- Undertake an intensive induction to bring you up to speed with our work and the skills required to be a successful Careers Adviser.
- Receive training to deliver group work and 1-2-1 interviews with our customers.
- Benefit from extensive work shadowing and practical experience, learning on the job.
- Be supported to get to know your local area, the needs of our customers and the partners we work with.
- Over the course of 18 months be supported to complete professional training to become a qualified Careers Adviser.
Salary - £20,000 per annum rising to £23,430 upon successful completion of qualification
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please register your interest for our recruitment event by contacting email@example.com. The event will be held virtually on Tuesday 13th April at 6.30pm.
Choosing a career at CXK means you will join an organisation that supports your development and provides opportunities to take part in rewarding work that allows you to make the most of your potential.
Please note that due to the nature of our work all successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this role please visit our website https://www.cxk.org/careers/trainee-careers/, then all you have to do is download, complete and upload the CXK application form.
Please note that CVs alone will not be considered.