University of Warwick
Other - See Job
Our client is looking for a Receptionist/Administration Assistant to join their team. You will be the first line of contact for the business and will be expected to provide a high level of customer service.
This is a full time position working Monday-Friday 09:00-18:00 and is a permanent position with the business. This is an office based role.
You will be the first point of call to greet visitors into the office. You will be answering the telephone and taking messages for the team.
Other duties will include
- You will be monitoring the email account to respond to enquiries
- Raising Purchase Orders for office supplies.
- Helping to maintain the tidy office environment
- Provide support for tracking of the company's progress.
- Other duties as required.
We are looking for someone who will be able to build positive relationships and rapport with customers.
The successful candidate will have
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skill
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent IT & Computer literacy skills
You will also be able to perform well under pressure and be well organised.
This is a permanent position with the business.
You will be working Monday to Friday 09:00-18:00
You will be required to be based at the office in Coventry
Please send a CV and Cover letter indicating why you are the best person for the job.